September 29, 2015
- THIS IS A 24-HOUR FACILITY WHEN SCHOOL & 9-12 SCHOOL ACTIVITIES ARE NOT IN SESSION. DURING THE SCHOOL CALENDAR YEAR THE FACILITY WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE TO USE FROM 6:30 AM-6:30 PM AND THE WALKING TRACK FROM 7:30 AM TO 6:00 PM.
- THE FACILITY IS AVAILABLE TO MEMBERS ONLY!
- MEMBERS MUST LIVE WITHIN THE SCHOOL DISTRICT OR BE OPTION-ENROLLED IN THE DISTRICT.
- Participation by anyone under 12 years of age is not permitted.
- 12-18 YEARS OF AGE, OR CURRENTLY A STUDENT, MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT.
- THOSE MEMBERS USING THE FACILITY MUST SIGN IN ON THE LOG SHEET EACH TIME BEFORE USING THE WELLNESS CENTER.
- POSTED RULES FOR WEIGHT LIFTING AND CARDIO EQUIPMENT USAGE IS POSTED IN THE HEALTH & WELLNESS CENTER AND MUST BE FOLLOWED.
- IF BUSY-----30 MINUTE TIME LIMIT ON MACHINES.
- PLEASE BRING CLEAN SHOES TO USE ON THE EQUIPMENT. WET, DIRTY SHOES ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THE EQUIPMENT.
- NO CHALK IS ALLOWED FOR USE WITH THE EQUIPMENT.
- AFTER USE, PLEASE WIPE EQUIPMENT WITH DISINFECTANT WIPES PROVIDED BY THE WELLNESS CENTER.
- IF YOUR FOB IS LOST OR STOLEN, PLEASE LET US KNOW IMMEDIATELY.
- THERE WILL BE A $5 CHARGE TO REPLACE THE LOST OR STOLEN FOB.
- VIOLATION OF THESE RULES AND GUIDELINES WILL BE CAUSE FOR REVOCATION OF MEMBERSHIP.
Dos and Don'ts
Principal Wockenfuss's Back to School Tips: Dos and Don'ts for a Smoother Morning Do: Get your groove on. Play some music to get the kids going. Let the dog wake up the kid. Usually kids respond better to the dog . . . read more
Teach children to buckle up every time they get into a car, regardless of the length of the car ride. Remind kids never to play with matches, gasoline, lighter fluid, or lighters. Do not leave children unattended . . . read more
Where to Find School Closing Information
WWPS will use our ALERT SOLUTIONS phone system this year to notify parents of school closings and late starts due to inclement weather. The ALERT SOLUTIONS system is able to call your home, cell, or work phone number, or send a text or e-mail . . . read more
Got Drugs? Click on the above link to view the article. read more
7th-12th LAP (Late Assignment Policy) Written make-up work may be assigned for each day missed regardless of the type of absence. If make-up work is not completed, students will receive no credit (Zero) for the work required. The time each . . . read more
DonorsChoose.org is a nonprofit organization that connects public school teachers in need of classroom materials and experiences with individual donors who want to help. At DonorsChoose.org, public school teachers submit project requests . . . read more