Everyone at WWPS is striving to provide education to our students. As has been stated often, these are difficult, unprecedented times. School staff has been working today to find ways to deliver education to students away from school.
We are planning two days for parents and students to come to the school to collect their belongings and meet with teachers to pick up academic packets.
- The school will be open on Wednesday from noon to 6:30pm for families with last names A through K.
- The school will be open on Thursday from noon to 6:30pm for families with last names L through Z.
- If you have a blended family with last names that split on both days, please just pick one day.
- If you are unable to attend either of these dates, please contact the school at (402)267-2445.
We ask that everyone entering the building be healthy, symptom free and to maintain the 6-foot distance between family groups.
During your time at the school, families will:
- Collect all belongs
- Meet with teachers to get an academic packet. This packet will have information on how to contact the teacher, assignments, and methods for collecting and receiving assignments.
- The ability to sign up for breakfast and lunch. These meals can be picked up at the school via a “drive thru” or delivered to homes by a school employee.
- Middle school students will check out laptops.
This is a very fluid situation. Our goal is to communicate weekly or sooner as the situation warrants. If you have questions, please direct them to the school office or email a school administrator.
Kevin Reiman, Superintendent (email@example.com)
Dr. Tiffanie Welte, Secondary Principal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Bristol Wenzl, Elementary Principal (email@example.com)