9-12 Suggested Materials and Supplies
Jr Sr. High School suggested material/supplies. Your classroom teacher will also let you know what you need.
All Grades 9-12: (Students are allowed to carry one bag to classes.)
- Trapper Keeper style organizer (zippered or Velco, closed binder with pocket folders)
- Spiral notebooks, one per class
- Minimum of eight pencils, Wooden or mechanical (extra lead for mechanical)
- Blue or black pens, preferably not gel pens or fountain pens
- Small box of tissues for hall lockers
- Locker organizing shelves are useful but not required, and may require modifications to fit lockers.
- Change of clothes and clean gym shoes if enrolled in PE classes for PE lockers- must take home clothing 1 x per week and weekends.
- A reminder to students and parents that locker interiors may be tastefully decorated.
- Lockers are assigned to students for more than one year, but must be returned to original condition.
- Locks are supplied by the school.
- Other materials may be requested by classroom teachers.