My name is Kevin Reiman. I am proud to be the Superintendent at Weeping Water Public Schools. My goal is to provide the best education for each student at Weeping Water Public Schools.
I started my educational career in Weeping Water as a Secondary Science Teacher and coach. After serving in that capacity for 4 years I accepted a position at Auburn Public Schools as the 9-12 Guidance Counselor. Over the next 22 years, I would serve as Auburn's Asst. Principal, Principal, and finally Superintendent. In 2019, I returned "home" to Weeping Water as Superintendent.
I am married to Deb (Rivett) whom I met during my first stop in Weeping Water. We have nine children:
- Kade is a senior at UNL
- Allyson is junior at Peru State College
- Madison is a senior at Auburn High School
- Weston is a junior at Weeping Water High School
- Dakota is a freshman at Weeping Water High School
- Denise is a seventh grader at Weeping Water Middle School
- Skylar is a sixth grader at Weeping Water Middle School
- Riley is a second grader at Weeping Water Elementary
- Rianna is a first grader at Weeping Water Middle School.
To learn more about me, my family, and my background, please visit my website at: